Sandwich Generation Bootcamp
Saturday, November 7 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
Renton Red Lion Hotel (just off I-405 in Renton)
1 South Grady Way, Renton
Description: HOW TO PAY FOR CARE WITHOUT GOING BROKE! Preserve your assets and learn options for financing long-term care. Don’t miss out on the next FREE Workshop on Financing Care and Protecting Your Estate and Family. As heard on KOMO 1000 AM Radio and King 5 TV. This bootcamp is two hours long and features topics related to not only planning for the care of a loved one but ways to pay for care. (More information below). This Bootcamp is FREE but seats are limited.
Topic #1 Planning for Long Term Care
Presenter: Lisa Doyle RN, BSN, CMC
10:00 am – 11:00 am
– Levels of Care and why it is important to understand them
– Methods to choose the best level to include the use of “assessments”
– Having the tough conversations with loved ones about long term care and health changes
Topic #2 Pay and Preserve for Long Term Care
Presenter: Darol Tuttle, Elder Law Attorney, BoomX Radio Show Host, Expert on New Day for KING5 TV
11:00 am – 12:00 pm
– The landscape of long term care costs and its impact
– Identifying your current ability to pay
– Finding sources to assist your loved one pay for care
– Implementing the plan
You will leave with valuable education.
– Don’t wait to get your tickets because these classes typically sell out.
This short video will give you a great idea of the materials and atmosphere of a workshop. Workshops are low stress and informative.